20 Hr Clinical Supervision Training ($400)
The Advanced Clinical Supervision training is intended for mental health clinicians who already have supervision training or are supervisors wishing to enhance personal supervision skills. This training is both didactic and experiential. Participants may bring their own videotapes if desired.
- Review models of clinical supervision
- Utilize advanced techniques in supervision
- Explore and review ethical and legal considerations
- Process issues of groups, triad and dyad supervision
- Identify and strategize working with supervision interventions
- Explore documentation and marketing strategies
For those already previously trained, this 20 hrs can be combined and used toward the Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS, in Maine) or Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS) national credential.
April 3 & 10, 2020
or mail check to
60 Front St.
Waterville Me 04901
Training will be 8 – 5 at the above address.