30 Hr Clinical Supervision Training $ 500
With the rising incidence of drug addictions and treatment programs, becoming a Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS) is beneficial and strategic.
The Clinical Supervision Institute training is intended for mental health clinicians who:
- have a desire to become a clinical supervisor
- have training and would like to refresh and enhance skills
- or receive supervision and want to learn how to make that experience more relevant.
This training is both didactic and experiential. Participants will have amble opportunity to practice in the role of both supervisor and supervisee.
- Learn about models of clinical supervision
- Learn and practice techniques in supervision
- Explore and discuss ethical and legal considerations
- Learn about and practice dyad, triad and group supervision
- Have ample time to practice clinical supervision
Join Chandler Bay Resources in this 30 hrs. training which meets the CCS requirements for Maine. There will be a videotaping requirement to this training.
60 Front St, Waterville, Me
Contact us if you are interested