20 Hr Clinical Supervision Training Augmentation. ($350)
The Advanced Clinical Supervision training is intended for mental health clinicians who already have had supervision training or have been supervisors and want to enhance personal supervision skills. This training is both didactic and experiential. Participants may bring their own videotapes if desired.
- Review models of clinical supervision
- Utilize advanced techniques in supervision
- Explore and review ethical and legal considerations
- Process issues of groups, triad and dyad supervision
- Identify and strategize working with supervision interventions
- Explore documentation and marketing strategies
For those who have already obtained prior training, this 20 hrs can be combined and used toward the Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS) credential. ACS is national as opposed to a State credential.
May 2 & 9, 2017, 8 – 5
287 Water St. Augusta, Maine
Space is limited, register NOW