This training is dedicated to the exploration and discussion of ethical issues related to clinical supervision. Whether you are receiving or delivering supervision, this small group format promises to be engaging and educational.
Issues of discussion include but not limited to:
- Comparison of counselor ethics to clinical supervision ethics
- How ethics might differ according to different supervision modalities
- Being an effect counselor vs. being an effective supervisor
- Understanding ethics of clinical supervision while working toward development of an appropriate supervision model
- Understanding who the client is
Limited to 10 participants per session, these workshops are energetic, interactive and highly charged. Through an ethical decision making process, participants will study mental health ethics issues and explore where potential harm to clients can be avoided. Although the intent of this workshop is to focus on ethics issues, the outcome is also a more enhanced mental health practice. Bring your own ethics issues.
A certificate of 4 contact hours will be awarded.
To register for upcoming events click here