The Empowerment Model for Stress Resilience is a product designed to help individuals explore and embrace stress through better understanding of the relationship between sleep, exercise, nutrition, connection and mindfulness. This session is dedicated to the study of exercise in the stress response cycle.
This session explores the scientific data to support the fact that next to sleep, exercise is second to none when it comes to our health. Participants will be guided to develop a personal and professional plan for incorporating realistic goals for exercise into already busy lives.
This 4 hour training is designed to help professionals learn
- the science behind exercise and the stress response
- about the benefits of exercise and movement in stress resilience
- how to make empowered changes in stress response
- the relationship between exercise and the other components of the Empowerment Model
- about individual exercise routines
- how to develop a plan for improved exercise and movement
- how to use this information in your professional capacity
WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED
Individuals, groups and teams who:
- Wish to take charge of their health and improve self-care
- Guide others in becoming empowered and support improved well-being for their clientele
- Aspire to be more engaged in relationships, work, physical and emotional well-being and
- Support employees by providing opportunities for a healthy, productive, engaged workforce
The Empowerment Model is a prerequisite and should be attended before taking this or any of the other advances sessions in this series.
To register for upcoming events click here
To customize a training or for further information contact us at email@example.com
A certificate of attendance and 4 CE will be awarded. This training is pre-approved by the Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors