The Empowerment Model for Stress Resilience is a series of trainings designed to help individuals explore and embrace stress through better understanding of the relationship between sleep, exercise, nutrition, connection and mindfulness. This session is dedicated to the study of mindfulness and perception in the stress response cycle.
“Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” -John Lennon
This past century has delivered the most incredible information about the power of the mind – body connection in relationship to health and well-being. Participants will explore how thoughts and feelings impact the stress response and will develop a plan to utilize mindfulness based tools for shifting perceptions. This session will include a formal practice for personal and professional growth.
This 4 hour training is designed to help professionals learn
- the science behind mindfulness/perception and the stress response
- about the benefits of being present in developing stress resilience
- how to make empowered changes in stress response
- the relationship between mindfulness/perception and the other components of the Empowerment Model
- about developing skills to become mindful and present
- how to develop a plan for becoming more present as it relates to stress resilience
- how to use this information in your professional capacity
WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED
Individuals, groups and teams who:
- Wish to take charge of their health and improve self-care
- Guide others in becoming empowered and support improved well-being for their cliente
- Aspire to be more engaged in relationships, work, physical and emotional well-being and
- Support employees by providing opportunities for a healthy, productive, engaged workforce
The Empowerment Model will be offered in many locations and is the prerequisite to the advanced sessions for stress resilience.
To register for upcoming events click here
A certificate of attendance and 4 CE will be awarded and the series is preapproved by the Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors