The Empowerment Model for Stress Resilience is a series of trainings designed to help individuals explore and embrace stress through better understanding of the relationship between sleep, exercise, nutrition, connection and mindfulness. This session is dedicated to the study of nutrition in the stress response cycle.
This session will present data to support the benefits of a balanced diet and its relationship to stress resilience, health, and the power of thinking. Participants will have the opportunity to develop a plan for healthy nutrition.
This 4 hour training is designed to help professionals learn
- the science behind nutrition and the stress response
- about the benefits of a balance diet in stress resilience
- how to make empowered changes in stress response
- the relationship between nutrition and the other components of the Empowerment Model
- about personal diet routines
- how to develop a plan for improved nutrition as it relates to stress resilience
- how to use this information in your professional capacity
WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED
Individuals, groups and teams who:
- Wish to take charge of their health and improve self-care
- Guide others in becoming empowered and support improved well-being for their clientele
- Aspire to be more engaged in relationships, work, physical and emotional well-being and
- Support employees by providing opportunities for a healthy, productive, engaged workforce
The Empowerment Model will be offered in many locations and is the prerequisite to the advanced sessions for stress resilience.
To register for upcoming events click here
A certificate of attendance and 4 CE will be awarded and the series is preapproved by the Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors